The 2012 International Thanksgiving Conference will be held in Oklahoma City, OK from Thursday, November 22 through Lord’s Day, November 25. The meeting schedule is as follows:
- 1st meeting: Thurs., Nov. 22, 7:30PM
- 2nd meeting: Fri., Nov. 23, 10:00AM
- 3rd meeting: Fri., Nov. 23, 7:30PM
- 4th meeting: Sat., Nov. 24, 10:00AM
- 5th meeting: Sat., Nov. 24, 7:30PM
- 6th meeting: Lords Day, Nov. 25, 9:30AM
All the meetings will be held at the Cox Convention Center, Grand Ballroom, and will be open to the public. There will be translation of the meetings into Chinese, Korean, Spanish, and Portuguese. Lodging is available at several nearby hotels at reduced rates. Childcare is also available for children from kindergarten through 6th grade, and children must be registered by November 1, 2012.
More information regarding the conference, including specific hotel information and rates, can be found on the church website blog at http://churchinirvine.org/Members/index.php?p=4002. To register your child, or if you have any additional questions, please contact brother Edward Wang at email@example.com.