On Lord’s Day, Mar. 5, 2016, a video report was shown in the corporate church meeting related to a blending trip made by eight saints from the church in Irvine to four churches in India.
India Blending Trip – February 2016
On April 30-May 1, 2016, more than 4,300 saints from 52 churches came together to receive the ministering of the Word and to be charged by the Lord through the Spirit’s up-to-date speaking concerning the present condition and need of the churches in Southern California.
The general subject of the conference was: “The Primary Need for Increase in the Lord’s Recovery Through the Universal Practice of the Priesthood of the Gospel”
At the recent Special Conference held in Anaheim on Feb 17-19, the matter of the Lord’s up-to-date move in Germany (and in Europe) was brought up for the prayer and participation of the saints. Read more…
Spring European University Conference in De Hoof, Netherlands (March 24-26) Read more…
- Pray for the reality of the coordination of the four living creatures in Ezekiel chapter 1 to be realized in Irvine by saints in every district being vitalized to be living and active for the Lord’s testimony and move in this city. Read more…
The church in Irvine would like to announce a gathering for its quarterly church-wide blending meeting as well as its annual
business meeting on Lord’s Day, Mar. 19, at Hall 1 with the following schedule:
9:30-10:30am: Corporate Lord’s Table
10:30-11:45am: Special Fellowship
11:45-12:00noon: Business Meeting
12:00-1:00pm: Love Feast
Parking: Please carpool as much as possible. Parking in the parking lot should be re-served for those cars with 3 or more occupants, the elderly, and those with children. Trainees and college students should park at Venado Middle School on Deerfield
Ave. This is 10 minute walk across Deerfield Community Park from Hall 1.
Children: Children’s service will be coordinated as is usually done with all church-wide gatherings.
Love Feast: There will be a love feast for all saints immediately after the Lord’s Day meeting.
Update and prayer requests from Frankfurt, Germany:
There have been consistently six to nine new ones coming to our weekly welcome BBQs on Thursday evenings. In addition to the BBQ, the saints are having weekly appointments with an additional six to eight new ones. A majority of them are typical German speaking students. We have begun to meet weekly on Lord’s Day evening for a more focused coordination for the campus labor. Some of the key ones are continuing to be the warm doors to bring in new ones to be baptized on a weekly basis. There were four baptisms last Lord’s Day (Feb. 26) and we had 35 new ones
- Pray for the continued loosing of key ones on the college campus and the shepherding of promising ones so they can be gained as remaining fruit. May at least ten be gained this year.
- Pray for the continued shepherding of the migrants so they can become our co-workers to take the God-ordained way. May at least 20 of them be gained as remaining fruit this year.
- Pray for more saints to be burdened to emigrate and enter into this labor as we are short of hands for the shepherding work.
The Lord’s move in Germany
- For the month-long follow-up trips during the first half of 2017 for gospel preaching, shepherding, and perfecting of key contacts among the refugees and students, and for the increased labor on the college campuses for the gaining of typical German young people and seeking inter-national students. Those who are able to serve in Germany for a minimum of one month can find information at Ger-many.lebensstrom.de.
- For the printing of hundreds of thousands of New Testaments for free distribution in Europe after the fall ITERO in Leipzig,Germany, in October 2017. LSM will need to place an order by the end of March 2017. This is an urgent need and offering for this can be given to the church in Ir-vine designating “Bibles for Europe.”
- For the emigration of burdened saints for the practical strengthening and building up of the local churches in six key cities in Germany and for the labor on the college campuses. An application can be found at lordsmove.org.
The Ministry Meeting for the Spring Term of the FTTA will begin Wednesday, March 1. Read more…
The upcoming YP conferences are right around the corner and will all take place in Oak Glen this Spring. Read more…
We would like to announce that this year’s International Memorial Day Conference will be held in White Plains, New York from Friday, May 26 through Monday, May 29, 2017. Read more…